Southern Reattas are overrated.

Jim

Part of the reason there are so many in central Florida is that for years Buick supported the Buick Open golf tournament at Bay Hill (about 3 miles from my house) with hoards of Reattas that were then disposed of locally.

• Like 1

Interiors are usually good in the rust belt particularly the great lakes states which get the least amount of sunshine in a year. Interestingly the Sunshine State is number 10 in the list of sunniest states.

This car did have a perfect drivers side door panel and both blue seats are very nice.

I just looked at the paper work yesterday and it was a one owner car. Bought new in Racine WI and spent a few years in NY but 90% of the time in near Wausau WI.

Several years ago I was driving through Weston WI and spotted the car and bought it.

I had planned on driving it, the way it looked to the BCA National meet in Milwaukee but the brainiacs in the BCA scheduled that meet for the same date as a large swap meet in Iola WI so that National meet is one that I was not able to attend.