Seat covers

vette-kid

Siri for the flurry of posts!  I had a chance to get some time in on the P2 and probably found more questions than answers and started more projects than I finished! ( But hey, I got that shift knob done!!).  

Does anyone know a source for slip on seat covers that will fit the P2?  Grandpa always had a really cool looking plaid cover on the 47, I'd like something like that that has a period feel to it.  But it's a temporary measure untill we get around to redoing the interior (probably a few years), so nothing too expensive.  

I know the plaid seat cover material you are talking about. I do not know of a source of covers that are pre-made for your P2. Maybe you could purchase an nos cover that would fit any car then use the material to sew up or modify the covers to fit your P2. The old plaid covers look cool and look period correct on many cars. 

18 hours ago, Bruce Winters said:

I know the plaid seat cover material you are talking about. I do not know of a source of covers that are pre-made for your P2. Maybe you could purchase an nos cover that would fit any car then use the material to sew up or modify the covers to fit your P2. The old plaid covers look cool and look period correct on many cars. 

I found an ad in a magazine for them.  They list years 49-??.  Hopefully it's close enough that I can make it work.  I'll find out when they get back to me.