For Sale: 1961 Plymouth Valiant 2 door, manual shift - $4,500 - Sparks, NV - Not Mine

For Sale: 1961 Plymouth Valiant 2 door, manual shift - $4,500 - Sparks, NV

1961 Plymouth valiant 2 door - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle... (craigslist.org)

Very rare 1961 Plymouth Valiant 2 door post , most of them around are 4 doors or no post cars . Not many of them left. Body is in really nice shape paint would buff out good and have a really nice patina look . Has very little rust just a bit of bubbling on the lower rear quarters . Interior is all there and original in good shape other than a the upper part of the front seat on the driver side . Has the 225 slant 6 with a 3 speed manual on the floor. it’s currently not running been parked for many years. Really nice car to restore came from the original owner I bought it to cut it up and make a drag car but it’s way to nice and rare I don’t want to do it asking $4500 or may trade for other classics or ? Clean Nevada title in hand also have the original title from when it was bought new

Copy and paste in your email:  8a12c2bfff173b45bae71062473b99c0@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1961 Plymouth Valiant 2 door, manual shift.

'61 Plymouth valiant 2dr NV a.jpg

'61 Plymouth valiant 2dr NV b.jpg

'61 Plymouth valiant 2dr NV c.jpg

'61 Plymouth valiant 2dr NV d.jpg

'61 Plymouth valiant 2dr NV e.jpg

'61 Plymouth valiant 2dr NV f.jpg

'61 Plymouth valiant 2dr NV g.jpg

'61 Plymouth valiant 2dr NV h.jpg

'61 Plymouth valiant 2dr NV i.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 years later...
19 hours ago, Duck Armstrong said:

I would like to buy it thanks Duck email address tibac00@yahoo.com

Duck:

You will have to contact the seller directly at (775) six-0-0-7-six-six-8 to find out if this Valiant is still available for sale.  Good luck.