1930 Ford Model A Deluxe Roadster with Dual Sidemounts and Rumble Seat. Exceptional!

1930 Ford Model A Deluxe Roadster. Call Pete or Andy 419-668-1884. Absolutely Beautiful Like New! Off Frame Restoration to very high standards. Driven less than 400 careful test miles since completion! All Steel! Highly Detailed Chassis. Excellent. Finished in ever popular Stone Brown with Stone Deep Gray belts complimented by Tacoma Cream Wheels and Pinstripe. Brown Leatherette Interior and Rumble Seat. Tan Cloth Convertible Top. Powered by Ford’s 200 cubic inch flathead 4-cylinder engine which was rated at 40 horsepower. Electric Start. Three Speed manual transmission. Equip with lots of great options and accessories. Dual Side Mounted Spare Tires with Metal Covers. Stone Guard. Quail Mascot with Moto-Meter. Etched Wind Wings. Cowl Lamps. Rumble Seat. Trunk Rack with Metal Trunk. Vacuum Windshield Wiper. Dash Lamp. Driver Side Mirror. Ford Script Step Plates. Shocks. Passenger Side Tail Lamp. Wide White Wall tires. A 6-Volt Alternator has been added for modern touring. Excellent Automobile for club events and touring. Ready to Drive, Show and Enjoy. ONLY $47,900 Call Pete or Andy 419-668-1884

Located in Norwalk Ohio, 44857 "Home of the Fisher Brothers"

Watch is great Ford in action: 

30ford1.jpg

30ford2.jpg

30ford3.jpg

30ford6.jpg

30ford7.jpg

30ford14.jpg

30ford15.jpg

30ford19.jpg

15 hours ago, Flivverking said:

I don't trust a car who's engine isn't even broken in! LOL .

So you have obviously never purchased a new car? Ford built millions of these engines. If you rebuild them properly why would their be an issue? This car runs and drive excellent. Did you watch my video? Nobody else posts a video like me. I have complete confidence in cars that I buy. Otherwise I would not purchase them. If you can't say something nice say nothing at all.

53 minutes ago, Brass is Best said:

So you have obviously never purchased a new car? 

“That’s a joke, I say that’s a joke son”     Foghorn Leghorn  

Breathe.........Take a deep breath

Gee, as slow as I am, I took it as complimentary humor immediately. See the last sentence ? Says “LOL”.

Its a new day. RELAX !  We are all friends here.      -    Carl 

• Like 1

Well now,my intention was not to insult,deminish or affend anbody in regards to the above automobile.

This is a reminder to us all ,in regards to social media, intent and demeanor is not always translated or obvious to  a good many folks.

For this particular event I humbly apologize.For the others...I stand pat! L.O.L. = Laugh Out Loud.

• Like 2

I accept your apology. I apologize as well. I enjoy sarcasm as much as the next person. That is the problem with the internet. With out context or voice inflection to go along with a comment sometimes it is hard to tell. If you had to answer my phone or read my daily e-mails you might not see it as humor either. Have a good day!

• Like 1