1929 Studebaker Commander Victoria - Sold

Good day, my name is Steve and I live in Kingston, Ontario, Canada and I have a 1929 Studebaker Commander Victoria GJC 530, SER. # 4078455, that needs a new home. I could post it on-line for sale and get a bunch of tire kickers and guys who want to rod it, however it was originally my intention to preserve it as one of America's fine examples of automotive engineering. It is a very complete car that wouldn't require a great deal to bring back to life. I have checked out your club a few times and can see most of your members are dedicated to the restoration of these great automobiles. My question today is if there is a way for me to get the word out to your members and see if someone might have some interest in this car. I will give you my e-mail address and answer any inquiries and send more photos if requested. It is steveseguin@bell.net. Thank You.

IMG_20181112_165919753.jpg

Edited by Steve Seguin
Sold (see edit history)
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • Steve Seguin changed the title to 1929 Studebaker Commander Victoria - Sold
On 1/18/2021 at 10:55 AM, Steve Seguin said:

Good day, my name is Steve and I live in Kingston, Ontario, Canada and I have a 1929 Studebaker Commander Victoria GJC 530, SER. # 4078455, that needs a new home. I could post it on-line for sale and get a bunch of tire kickers and guys who want to rod it, however it was originally my intention to preserve it as one of America's fine examples of automotive engineering. It is a very complete car that wouldn't require a great deal to bring back to life. I have checked out your club a few times and can see most of your members are dedicated to the restoration of these great automobiles. My question today is if there is a way for me to get the word out to your members and see if someone might have some interest in this car. I will give you my e-mail address and answer any inquiries and send more photos if requested. It is steveseguin@bell.net. Thank You.

IMG_20181112_165919753.jpg

Hello everybody, so i bought myself a new project!  ill get some pictures up and progress when i get it home.

this is too much fun!

Terry

• Like 1