Early 1920’s roadster?

Doesn't look big enough to be a Marmon. More likely a Stephens I think. This one is a '22 and has the correct curve rear fenders, but the mystery car has drum lights and is a '23 I think. 

See the source image

A friend of mine restored this Stephens in the 1970s. There was no bodywork with it so it is more likely to be not correct in details. It later transpired that the radiator was a taller 1923 type and the rest was 1922. He acquired the necessary parts to make it correct but passed away before the project could be completed. As far as I know the car is in a museum in Switzerland.

22 Stephens C Atwill Rotorua 1980 Flkr.jpg

Thanks for joining the hunt! Marmons that I see on internet images Have the golf club doors. The Stephens looks very close but back fender does not look like it turns forward. I attached ‘22 Stephens Salient Six. Rear deck area seems more sloped in early 20’s cars vs the 25-30 cars. Pic of mystery car was taken in ‘28

34FBDE62-AC01-464B-8457-728C67C61A69.jpeg

Ahh, they were probably just out plinking prairie mutts simply for the unbridled fun of it. When I was a kid, we’d go rat shooting in the dump at night. Well attached, well sighted flashlights ; better than girls, beer, fast cars and a birthday party !  🐀🐀🐀🐀🐁🐀🐀🤓😜🥳🤡.     -    CC