Vacuum line size 64

64Rivvy

Anyone know the correct vacuum line size for the line that runs from front of carb to the advance on distributor? My old line was cracked and separated in a few spots. 

I've exhausted all the line sizes at my local stores and none seem quite right. Thanks for any help on this in advance. 

The new hose appears to be manufactured with millimeter sizing and sold by the fractional conversion. Corbin clamps are usually loose and won't work.

Old stock that has not been exposed to heat and light is a good item to pick up wherever you see it.

19 hours ago, 64Rivvy said:

Anyone know the correct vacuum line size for the line that runs from front of carb to the advance on distributor? My old line was cracked and separated in a few spots. 

I've exhausted all the line sizes at my local stores and none seem quite right. Thanks for any help on this in advance. 

19 hours ago, 64Rivvy said:

TelRiv 3/16’s is correct. The vacuum line most suppliers have is an offshore manufacturer that makes in millimeters them tries to convert to inches. Stay away fri\om these suppliers. Google automotive vacuum line suppliers in inches. Gates in NOT an inches vacuum hose manufacturer. 60 Flat is 100% correct on Corbin clamps not working on the plane you want Corbin clamps. Matter of fact I’ve just rebuilt my engine trying to use Corbin clamps no luck. Changed all corbins out. Please remember vacuum line are different then fuel lines. So you are after “3/16” automotive vacuum line “ Try McMaster Carr, premium supplier at premium priced, but FAST DELIVERY AND ALWAYS RIGHT.

They will send you this hose as below.

Maybe not Made in USA

Irregardless, the metric hose will work if it doesn't fall off or leak it on either sidewill do the job.  We are talking .0001s of an inch..

I think I need to stay off the computer for a while.. Steve

hose size.jpg