FS 1959 Buick LeSabre $7900

FabianC18

Hello guys, 

Hope you are doing well. 

As announced already in some other threads, here comes my 59 LeSabre up for sale. 

I need the garage and have no time to finish that project. 

I`m not online very often so please text 201-4700418 or email me at fabianC18@aol.com. 

Buick is located in 07645 Montvale, NJ

Needs some work!! Trim needs to be installed (its all there incl new retainers) and motor needs to be balanced or (worst case) it needs a new crankshaft. Vibrates when accelerating. Motors idles very smooth.

I`m selling my 1959 Buick LeSabre. Year with the biggest fins!! Original 364 nailhead with dynaflow twin turbine transmission. I do have all the trim that goes on the car. It’s super clean!! All original sheet metal. See pictures. Not rot anywhere. I bought this car recently with the intention to finish the restauration the previous owner started (incl. new paint, front seat redone, rear bumper re-chromed, generator, shocks etc.). I lost one of my garages and have no room to work on it anymore. I put around 3k into the car in the last weeks (Service, tune up, carb rebuilt, tires replaced, transmission resealed etc). Have all the receipts and a lot of documents (see picture).

Please check out the link for more pictures. 

https://newjersey.craigslist.org/cto/d/montvale-1959-buick-lesabre/7259238469.html

Clean NJ title

Thanks a lot. 

IMG_1060.JPG

IMG_1097.JPG

IMG_1043.JPG

IMG_1038.JPG

IMG_1030.JPG

IMG_1076.JPG

IMG_1062.JPG

IMG_1051.JPG

IMG_1085.JPG

IMG_1068.JPG

IMG_1071.JPG

IMG_1067.JPG

IMG_1083.JPG

IMG_1093.JPG

Edited by FabianC18 (see edit history)
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Good eyes 🙂

was still off when I took the pictures. Did driver side, front and rear first. Then drove around the block, took the pictures and backed it up in the garage to do the passenger side. I have so little room in the garage, I can’t access both sides.

I might have a buyer for it. I’ll keep you posted.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

It’s still for sale. The guy that actually wants to buy it still hasn’t paid. He said he will take it and now I haven’t heard anything from him in almost a week.

so if anyone is interested. Shoot me a text or call me.

201-4700418

Thanks and have a wonderful weekend!!