For Sale: 1953 Riley Drophead - $9,500 - Leesburg VA - Not Mine - Price Reduced to $8,000 - 1-25-'21

For Sale: 1953 Riley Drophead - $9,500 - Leesburg VA - Price Reduced to $8,000 - 1-25-'21 - see below for link.

1953 Riley Drophead - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle automotive... (craigslist.org)

1953 Riley Drophead. Rough car in need of complete restoration. Car looks better in the photos than it is. Terrible paint and body work. Car is complete. $9500.00 NO TITLE . Sold on bill of sale.

Copy and paste in your email:  e2e9d016908f3e87a6d83357fb27ae3f@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1953 Riley Drophead.

'53 Riley Drophead VA a.jpg

'53 Riley Drophead VA b.jpg

'53 Riley Drophead VA c.jpg

'53 Riley Drophead VA d.jpg

'53 Riley Drophead VA e.jpg

'53 Riley Drophead VA f.jpg

'53 Riley Drophead VA g.jpg

'53 Riley Drophead VA h.jpg

'53 Riley Drophead VA i.jpg

'53 Riley Drophead VA j.jpg

'53 Riley Drophead VA k.jpg

Edited by 58L-Y8
Price reduction to $8,000 (see edit history)

Great cars, but as far as I know a wood, body structure. So rough ones { like this one seems to be according to the seller } means a very big rebuild. If profit is the goal this is probably the last car a person would want to be involved with. Strong club support.

Greg 

5 hours ago, lhend50 said:

Is it normal for the gauges to be on the right ..................

Instrument panel is dead center. See the positional relationship with windshield center division and wiper switch. Old leather and wood interior looks so good I can almost smell it from the pictures.   -    Carl 

• Like 1

• 58L-Y8 changed the title to For Sale: 1953 Riley Drophead - $9,500 - Leesburg VA - Not Mine - Price Reduced to $8,000 - 1-25-'21