1938 Lincoln Zephyr Convertible Coupe, video

AndersMars

Hi,

Thought I would share a video of my 1938 Lincoln Zephyr Convertible Coupe. Filmed in the summer of 2020. This beautiful car was bought and meticulously restored by my late father (Curt Engvall) in 1994. I have provided some more information in the video.

-

Anders

Hi Anders, sorry to hear about Curt, I think I met Curt in St Louis in Sept. 2000 at a Lincoln Zephyr convention. The 38 LZ convertible was there with him and I had a good look at it, nice car. I have owned  a Short top 38 LZ convertible,[ no back seat] here in New Zealand since 1996. I believe Kurt was involved in building a electronic distributor more recently, a story in LZ mag. 5 years ago. I have since built one, runs fine on test bench, have yet to test it on my LZ. convertible. Regards Roy.  

Hi Roy and thank you for the kind words.

The yearly US-trip was a highlight for my dad and I’m happy you met each other the one time he brought the Lincoln Zephyr all the way from Sweden. I myself tagged along on his last trip to Hershey in 2017. My father passed away due to a heart condition, early 2019.

20171007_103751.thumb.jpg.26b6f9d043e5f0680e8e62c980c16a4a.jpg

• 1 month later...