Emblem Magic anyone ever hear of this Company

Mark, I remember a company from years back that specialized in cloisonne emblem restoration but I can't tell you if it's the same company.

If they can restore lucite-filled emblems they have a wide-open market. Half the Oldsmobile people I know are trying to find those for their 70s cars that the plastic has either fallen out or crazed so badly as to be unusable.

Emblemagic Classic Car Emblems and Badges has been for sale for quite a few years.  In December it was purchased by Pati Monroe Fairchild in California.  Pati is a very talented individual and has be reproducing quality MoPar emblems for a few years.  I think she will do a great job keeping Emblemagic going.  She just moved all the molds and equipment to her shop.  She is in the process of updating the website to include her information.  

I just talked to Pati Fairchild the new owner of  Emblemagic.  The email contact on the website goes to her now as well as the phone number on the website.  The mailing address is now 1961 Obispo Ave., Signal Hill, CA 90755.  The phone number is still (440) 209-0792 .

• Like 1