What is this 15” wheel from?

g-g-g0

1 hour ago, g-g-g0 said:

Are they worth anything? Don’t want to scrap them if they are desirable for MOPAR folks?

Thanks

They are definitely worth way more than scrap - a local Mopar guy will likely be happy to find one for anywhere from 20 to 50.  Good 14 and 15 inch rims are starting to get scarce.  I'd throw an ad up on a free ad site like Marketplace, Craigslist, Kijiji and offer curbside pick up with a cash drop box of some sort and you don't have to spend a lot of time waiting around for someone - or talk to them even.  

1 hour ago, 3macboys said:

They are definitely worth way more than scrap - a local Mopar guy will likely be happy to find one for anywhere from 20 to 50.  Good 14 and 15 inch rims are starting to get scarce.  I'd throw an ad up on a free ad site like Marketplace, Craigslist, Kijiji and offer curbside pick up with a cash drop box of some sort and you don't have to spend a lot of time waiting around for someone - or talk to them even.  

Thank you! Appreciate the input!

Gary

• 1 year later...

On 1/10/2021 at 9:04 AM, 3macboys said:

.... and offer curbside pick up with a cash drop box of some sort and you don't have to spend a lot of time waiting around for someone - or talk to them even.  

If you offer curbside pick up around here, someone will pickup the wheels and your cash drop box (and maybe the curb, too) and leave you with a cloud of dust!

Maybe I should look into emigrating to Canada.😁

Edited by f.f.jones (see edit history)