For Sale: 1968 Chrysler New Yorker 4dr hardtop - $13,500 - Youngsville, NC - Not Mine

For Sale: 1968 Chrysler New Yorker 4dr hardtop - $13,500 - Youngsville, NC

1968 Chrysler New Yorker - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle... (craigslist.org)

Selling a very unique unrestored 1968 Chrysler New Yorker car is from PA but has been garage kept & used very little since new from an elderly lady It has a rare 440 TNT motor that is Chrysler HP motor 375hp/390 car has no rust original paint & interior I have only seen a few of these cars online with this package.  I will answer any questions you would like to know about the car,  Please no text, asking $13,500 OBO.

Copy and paste in your email:  43d88ce324e33e1f9eccb072b4d09b17@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1968 Chrysler New Yorker 4dr hardtop.

'68 Chrysler New Yorker NC a.jpg

'68 Chrysler New Yorker NC b.jpg

'68 Chrysler New Yorker NC c.jpg

'68 Chrysler New Yorker NC ca.jpg

'68 Chrysler New Yorker NC d.jpg

'68 Chrysler New Yorker NC e.jpg

'68 Chrysler New Yorker NC f.jpg

'68 Chrysler New Yorker NC g.jpg

'68 Chrysler New Yorker NC h.jpg

'68 Chrysler New Yorker NC i.jpg

'68 Chrysler New Yorker NC j.jpg

'68 Chrysler New Yorker NC k.jpg

'68 Chrysler New Yorker NC l.jpg

'68 Chrysler New Yorker NC la.jpg

'68 Chrysler New Yorker NC m.jpg

'68 Chrysler New Yorker NC n.jpg

• Like 1

1968 New Yorker hardtops (2-dr and 4-dr) had strainless steel lower moldings.  Not exposed paint for the world to see, below that lower body contour.  Hardtops only, according to factory litersture at www.hamtramk-historical.com .

The C-Pillar vinyl insert is probably colored to complement the body color, not to match the interior color, I suspect.

IF the wheel change was done to use more-obtainable 15" tires of the correct size, that's one thing.  But some 15s6 Magnum 500s would have looked better.

Nice car with lots of options.

NTX5467