James Bond 007 Aston Martin alternative

If you are an international spy but can't afford an Aston Martin with built-in rocket launchers,  this could be an affordable alternative.

Seen on FaceBook Marketplace for sale in VA.

1955 IH.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Interesting - I've seen tractor-drawn manure spreaders but not one mounted on a truck.  Bet you'd have the only one at the show, but I don't think throwing poop at your pursuers would be quite as effective as rockets. 

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, WPVT said:

If you are an international spy...

I missed the pun before - International truck for an international spy.  😁

Out of curiosity, I googled for the ad - amazing how many manure spreaders are for sale in VA.  Should have known - my brother-in-law lives there and he's definitely a BS spreader.  🤣  Anyway, here's the link:

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1785608554924800/

Edited by CHuDWah (see edit history)
  • Haha 3

That rig reminds me of when I lived in Los Angeles years ago and there was a company called, "Bandini" and they made fertilizer. The slogan was, "Bandini fertilizer....I can throw it in the air and I know that wherever it lands, it'll do some good."

1 hour ago, keiser31 said:

That rig reminds me of when I lived in Los Angeles years ago and there was a company called, "Bandini" and they made fertilizer. The slogan was, "Bandini fertilizer....I can throw it in the air and I know that wherever it lands, it'll do some good."

Back when that area was more rural, there was a giant manure pile the locals used to call Bandini Mountain.

Bandini Blvd is now a major artery running through the area but the fertilizer plant is long gone.