For Sale: 1936 Pontiac 2 Dr Sedan - $10,995 - Sigel, PA (near Clarion) - Not Mine

For Sale: 1936 Pontiac 2 Dr Sedan - $10,995 - Sigel, PA (near Clarion)

1936 Pontiac 2 Door - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle automotive... (craigslist.org)

1936 Pontiac 2 door Touring Sedan. Original 6cyl. Standard Shift. Body is very solid. New Paint Chrome and interior about 15 years ago. I drove it in to the garage about 11 years ago and haven't moved it. Needs minor finishing. Please do not ask for more pictures as I can not provide them. Come and look at it and make an offer. Contact through CL and leave a phone number. Open to trades. Plz send pics of any possible trades. Thank you. Please google for location. 15860 Clear Pa. Title.

Copy and paste in your email:  aed5e420954f38f2aa79f9e820d2fb82@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1936 Pontiac 2 Dr Sedan.

'36 Pontiac 2 Dr PA a.jpg

'36 Pontiac 2 Dr PA b.jpg

'36 Pontiac 2 Dr PA c.jpg

'36 Pontiac 2 Dr PA d.jpg

• Like 4

I wonder why the seller cannot provide any more photos while encouraging potential buyers to come look at the car. Were the photos taken before the car was parked 11 years ago, and now it's buried under debris?

First example of this model I've seen. The proportions look a little off, as if maybe it had been shortened, but I checked Google Images and they all look like that.