1969 and 1970 MGB Restorations for sale Houston TX

Hey guys, my father passed away last October and never found the time to restore these MGs.  I know there are all the parts (plus some from another 1969 that he had stripped) but it is in obvious disarray.  Asking $1,800 each OBO  

1970MG3.jpg

1970MG4.jpg

1970MG5.jpg

1969MG1.jpg

1969MG2.jpg

1969MG3.jpg

1969MG4.jpg

1969MG5.jpg

1969MG6.jpg

1970MG1.jpg

1970MG2.jpg

MiscParts2.jpg

MiscParts3.jpg

MiscParts1.jpg

Pull them outside and give them a good clean. Will be easier to sell and few hours work will be worth 100's extra. Photo graph the parts. Any rust? To me $1800 each is a little optimistic.

What is V8 block for? I also note a 6 cylinder head gasket (Plymouth?).  Usually these MGB's are 4 cylinder, but some are 6 cylinder and few late model have a Rover(Buick) V8

Other car for sale by the same poster

https://forums.aaca.org/topic/356313-1941-plymouth-restoration-for-sale-houston-tx/?tab=comments#comment-2155701

Thanks guys, great advice  - I have a buddy coming out this week to help sort through everything, so hopefully we can get some better pics and inventory taken care of.  And yes, the V8 is from the '41 Plymouth - good catch!

• 1 month later...

Well, lesson learned, is never store your cars outside in the humidity of Texas, and always ask the storage unit manager how water flows when it rains.  Both cars were rusted to the point of no repair once we really started digging in.  Ended up selling to a parts guy - hopefully their souls will live on in someone else's vehicle!

Take care and thanks to all!