1938 Lincoln Zephyr Coupe YouTube Restoration Series

Greetings and Happy New Year!

I just wanted to share this link to this YouTube series I discovered this weekend .   There are 19 parts to date that feature the restoration process (and some modifications) on a ‘38 Zephyr Coupe.  The interviews are done by a novice named Barry T and feature JB Donaldson who is a Zephyr Coupe aficionado and restorer.

I don’t know if I learned much that I didn’t know but found it quite enjoyable and thought I would pass it along.   

Does anyone know much about JB Donaldson and his restoration business?

One thing I did find interesting is how rare and desirable the 37-39 Coupes still are.

Anyway, I would be interested in others thoughts and input.

Good health and happiness to all!

Phil Wimbish 

‘38 Zephyr 

• Like 1

Thank you for posting this, you are right, there is a lot of basic information, but a lot of good advice. Besides, it’s nice to see all the pieces we’re familiar with on someone else’s bench! I have really enjoyed the videos!

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Hi Phil, I just came across your post. Thanks for the kind words. 

As of today, we are up to part 27 of the 1938 Zephyr build series and added another, Part 5 of a 1939 project is underway as well. 

I certainly welcome more viewers and comments! The channel on YouTube is BarryT’sGarage and there is a playlist dedicated to Zephyr content. 

Barry T 

1E718BF4-658D-421F-9FC9-50EE2248E7F2.jpeg