Not Mine: 1928 LaSalle Phaeton on BAT

Interesting to read all the internet armchair experts comments on the car. Less than no clue, and certainly no brains or experience in early cars. I won’t slam the car, just look at the photos closely.........

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, edinmass said:

Interesting to read all the internet armchair experts comments on the car. Less than no clue, and certainly no brains or experience in early cars. I won’t slam the car, just look at the photos closely.........

I always wince when I see those Denham tires.  Need to budget 2k for new tires and tubes all around.    If that cars sells for under 40k I'm in the no harm no foul group.   A DC is not a phaeton and assuming it is real, you see 10 phaetons for every DC.

Btw,  our buddy Steve Pugh just bought a similar car in the last year or so.

1 minute ago, alsancle said:

I always wince when I see those Denham tires.  Need to budget 2k for new tires and tubes all around.    If that cars sells for under 40k I'm in the no harm no foul group.   A DC is not a phaeton and assuming it is real, you see 10 phaetons for every DC.

Btw,  our buddy Steve Pugh just bought a similar car in the last year or so.

On top of the tire budget is snap ring replacement........they tend to crack a lot on this vintage LaSalle. Try and find a ring..........bet the reserve is twice or three times market on this car. I’m withholding other comments to keep from dumping on the car. 

• Like 1