EMF Brass Era Car Front Rubber Floor Mats

A good friend of mine who has a EMF reproduced the exact design thick black rubber floor mats used on EMF cars. He had a pattern shop and made the patterns himself. Exact reproductions with the fancy "Fleur de lis" designs and ribs. There is a blank area for the brake, clutch, gas pedals. 

I bought 2 of them from him. I was going to use it in a rumble area of a car from 1930, but ended up selling the car. I was going to fill in the blank area with the extra one and match up the design. May work for your project ,or look good for other period RHD brass era cars. 

Price is $250.00 for the pair plus shipping from St.Paul, MN

Contact me for pics and I can send them via Text.

Thanks, Jim

Edited by 34LaSalleClubSedan (see edit history)

I don't think HCCA requires membership to post word only ads. They do charge nonmembers for ads with photos.

They may be having issues right now. They have announced a new format website to be launched this month to replace the old. Members (including I) got notices of this just a couple weeks ago, but have not yet received the promised final notice that it is up and running. I would imagine they are working on things getting it ready, and would expect some issues in the short term.

• Thanks 1