KINDA MAKES YOU WONDER...

<span style="font-style: italic">Quoting my earlier, unanswered e-mail to peterg:</span>

[color:\\"blue\\"]SO, PETER, I BROKE THE RULES?  HOW ABOUT EDBSO'S CUTE LITTLE ACT OF STEALING MY PHOTO, USING A VIRTUALLY IDENTICAL NAME AND CAUSING MASS CONFUSION?  THAT'S NOT "BREAKING THE RULES?"  I'VE SAVED NINE E-MAILS FROM FORUM MEMBERS WHO ASKED WHAT THE HELL WAS GOING ON WITH THE NONSENSICAL, SARCASTIC POSTS THAT APPEARED TO BE COMING FROM ME.  THAT'S WHAT CAUSED ME TO "BREAK THE RULES," PETER: EDBSO'S UNETHICAL LITTLE GAMES THAT RAISED MY IRE., AND I TOLD HIM IN NO UNCERTAIN TERMS TO KNOCK IT OFF.  I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW YOU WOULD HAVE REACTED IF HE HAD STARTED POSTING TRASH UNDER THE NAME, PETERGG?  I GUESS IT'S JUST A MATTER OF WHOSE OX IS BEING GORED....

JERRY SELLERS

Still waiting for the courtesy of a reply. Peter. But, then, you told Jim Stahl that if I had a problem, I should contact you. But, Peter, you refuse to accept my e-mails. And how about your earlier e-mail to me saying you and Roberta were "going to resolve" the problem.

Jerry and his buddy, ALF

P.S For anyone even remotely interested, I 'broke the rules' by sending a PRIVATE message to EDBSO. In that message, I (1) told him Roberta had confirmed the bogus postings were his, (2) I called him a <span style="font-weight: bold">sh--head</span> and (3) told him to quit <span style="font-weight: bold">f----ing</span> with my posts. Two 'bad' words -- but appropriate to the situation. EDBSO couldn't react like a man; instead he went whining childishly to those who run this site.

Please, no need for responses; I won't be visiting this site again, so EDBSO can post his usual foppish, effete drivel without fear of being the victim of a rule-breaker again.

Boy, it makes you wonder how long it'll be before this post goes to never-never land, or if it ends up buried in the Rants and Raves section? Long live freedom of speech.

"I won't be visiting this site again," Been there, seen that from you before, promises, promises, promises...

[color:\\"blue\\"] Suspect that was just the straw ...

I will not be missing your seriously off topic trite dribble.

You can make positive automotive contributions, unfortunately you choose most often not to.

<font size="+5 " color="ffooff" HTM what?</font>[color:\\"yellow\\"] <span style="font-weight: bold"> <span style="font-style: italic"> Anon you must make your mother proud frown.gif </span> </span>

padgett, I know it's not silly stuff. We have a male that tips the scales atjust over 25 lbs. Long hair, big paws, and very tall. You will not find a better natured cat(sort of acts like a dog). It has been a family pet for almost 5 years now. Check out some prices for this breed of cat and you'll soon find out why I do not have that pristine '91 Reatta convertable that I have been lusting over for so long frown.gif

Guest Reatta1

I have a number of thoughts on this situation. First off I have to assert that I know Jerry to be a caring individual regardless of what perception anyone on this forum has of him. When I posted a prayer request along with Thanksgiving greetings Jerry was the only one who took the trouble to personaly contact us and send a card.

That said, I fail to see the sense in this situation and Jerry's banishment. I have seem all manner of crap posted by any number of members who do so without the cloak of anonynimity and a lot of it posted anonymously. I won't mention names because you all know who they are. Hell, I've even posted some crap. What I've seen does not constitute reason for removal of Jerry. If someone is using his user name and posting [censored] under it he has every right to confront that person. Unless and untill someone can show me proof to the contray, I will take Jerry's word for what transpired. If it happened to me, I wouldn't be nearly as nice as Jerry was over it. Peter G. if you told Jerry you would resolve it, then as administrator you owe it to him to do just that. EDBSO, I don't know you from Adams off ox and I have seen excellent contributions from you on the forum but if you did what you are accused of I consider it a nasty, low life action.

[color:"red"] I'm beginning to see why there are a lot of anonymous postings. I enjoy this forum and have learned much from it. Unfortunately one of the things I've learned is that no matter what the venue, you can't seem to get away from backbiting and [censored] behavior. It's just TOO bad it has to happen here!!

My two cents. frown.gif

Jim Stagl

Reatta 1, WELL PUT!!! We all get off the Reatta topic once in a while. This forum would be rather boring otherwise. Even you, EDBSO, with your off topic pictures of Canada. Don't get me wrong, I like the information you bring to the forum, but you were out of line to come down on Mr. Sellers the way you did. If you don't like what JJR contributes, don't read it. But it so happens that there are other people who do enjoy JJR's contributions. Let's face it, he has more to talk about than"as seen on T.V.'s mechanics in a bottle" (oil additives,tranny additives, and so on) Don't you think if that crap you recomend really worked, that the big companies like valvoline, Mobile 1, Pennzoil, etc. would market the items. It's the no name people that put crap in a bottle and sell it to gullible and make a lot of money.

I used to enjoy the posts you make, found some of it very helpful, but if thats how you are going to treat people, you may as well post as annon. yourself. You're just as bad as them. I'm suprised that you don't talk crap to me because I don't have alot of tech advice that deals with the Reatta( That's because my Reatta has been basically maintinence free) But it seems like when I do contribute, you have something negative to say about it. For example: You could not figure out why you precious Kappa speakers don't suite your listening taste. I recomended MB Quart speakers. You said there high dollar and power hungery. I be truthful with you. It takes power to make good sound. Reguardless what Sears, Crutchfield tell you. If you don't want to spend the money and build the system the correct way, then what you have is all the better its going to get. I've dealt with car audio for quite a while now. I have awards and plaques that says I know what I'm doing. Contrary to your belief, you do not Know It All and you are not the reason for this forums existence. So lay off the other guys and let them say what they want to say. It's there God given right.

Please sit down and read all of the Alf1 posts. Stunningly few are on topic, some simply outright offensive. Then read mine and let me know if you still feel the same way. OK

"I'm suprised that you don't talk crap to me" Don't be surprised, I don't" talk c*" to you because I don't "talk c*" to anyone! Go ahead try and show me any "c*" posts from me to anyone, look very closely! If I disagree I will say so, always with no "C*".

I continue to disagree on the requirement for high power to have good sound! Don't recall that I said MB Quart were expensive, could have, Infinity Kappa's are not cheap either smile.gif Some of the best sounding audiophile speakers in the world are powered by a single watt of power!

here

<span style="font-weight: bold">Well, well, well, EDBSO. We've seen your great big yellow letters, we've seen you dance around the truth, we've seen you try to divert the issue by jumping on alf's posts...</span> [color:\\"purple\\"]But, unfortunately, Big Mouth, THE BOTTOM LINE IS THAT YOU HAVEN'T DENIED ONE SINGLE WORD JJ SAID ABOUT WHAT YOU DID! Did jj lie? Did Roberta lie when she confirmed that you were the bad guy who ripped off alf's identity and then tried to make jj look foolish. HERE'S YOUR CHANCE: Give us details like jj did, so we can make up our own minds. We know you won't, because you're guilty. And that's too bad, because you're the one who should be banned, not jj, even though his judgment may not have been the best when he climbed your frame. But he makes a pretty good point when he says that instead of talking it out, you ran to Roberta and Peter like the cupcake you are. [color:\\"blue\\"]And as far as how R&P handled the situation, all I can say is that it reminds me of our "Homeland Security." Achtung!

Ok, enough of this crap, I don't understand why some of you have to act like you do! I will tell you the same thing I told Jerry, neither Peter or I have enough time to police this forum! At most you all have done a good job policing it yourselves til we got into the ALF vs EDBSO garbage and that's what it is! Life it is too short for us to not get be able to get along! You all have a common link, be it Reatta's, kitty litter or whatever, I don't care and neither does Peter as long as we treat each other with respect and honesty! What more can anyone ask for? Get with it or go somewhere else to express your problems, we can't have this anymore, it's stupid, immature, and just plain doesn't need to go on ever again! THE WEBMONSTER!

Guest wally888

Isn't it time for the two primary combatants in this post to either bury the hatchet or pull up stakes? Supporting actors might consider withdrawing.

Why don't each of you, JJ and EDBSO, copy and paste the following to replies in this post and let Roberta/Peter delete all previous. Lets get on with the new year!

" I have erred, I apologize" Please everyone, accept my apology." Happy New Year."

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i think we need some adult supervision, cant everyone just get

along lets leave the fighting to the folks overseas, get back to enjoying our cars, and sharing of information. there is so much good stuff going on here that the world will little not nor long remember what we say here..........tonight is the start of a new year lets focus on what is right and let the little stuff go

JUST MY THOUGHTS FOR TONITE AND THAT IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THAT

I think, this being New Years, as suggested by Wally, It's time for this feud between JJ and EDBSO to end.

As someone who has read EVERY post ever put on this board I have seen you two go from "friends" to bitter, sniping enemies. From a truly heartfelt difference in opinion on the handling of the frickin' $3,000.00 Reatta Convertible, this has escalated into lunacy.

As two of the more "colorful" and prolific personalities on this board, of course there is going to be a lot of "fodder" for criticism of both sides. I have always found both of your posts to be informative and entertaining. Some times you miss the mark, or say something off topic, but who doesn't? I would say that on the whole, you both are valuable members of this board and have both contributed much to the Reatta Discussion Group.

I suggest that you <span style="font-weight: bold">both</span> have had legitimate beefs with each other and have <span style="font-weight: bold">both</span> acted inappropriately in the course of the feud. It?s time to declare the feud a tie, a draw, or simply declare a do-over.

As for the rest of you(s) (myself included) We ain?t helping matters here when we come rushing in to support one side or the other, and a lot of secondary animosities seem to be getting manufactured as a result. Let?s all let this and all the other past sources of friction drop and start the New Year off with a clean slate.