1949 Spartan Manor, not mine, where do you post this?

• Xander Wildeisen changed the title to 1949 Spartan Manor, not mine, where do you post this?

Cool trailer!  I wonder if my 130 horsepower '54 Ford Y-Block could pull this any distance? Might work better with something from the later '50's that was closer to 200 hp. Braking is a consideration, too. Makes me wonder which cars could haul it long distances back when it was made in '49.

Price seems right to me, but I know little of such things.

• 1 month later...

Here's another one.

https://fargo.craigslist.org/tro/d/erhard-1957-spartan-imperial-mansion/7261022009.html

00u0u_gn7stm8CYITz_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

All original 1957 Spartan Imperial Mansion. Outside is in excellent condition. Inside is all original- Air Conditioning, Furnace, Refrigerator, Cook top, Oven, full size tub and toilet and the original 1957 Dishwasher (not working). Most of the light fixtures are original. The trailer was built by the Spartan Aircraft Company after WW II. I have a clean Minnesota Title. There is some rot and discoloration of the paneling around some of the windows, but I do not think there is any framing rot. I do not think there is any rot in the floor. One rear window is missing the glass and a couple of pieces of the aluminum frame. The front window glass needs replacing, but new ones are available. I replaced the tires and rims when I moved the RV 25 miles to my house- I have the originals and they will go with the trailer. There were aluminum window awnings on the trailer when I got it. I removed them to move it. They will go with it also. There was a small entry on the trailer when I got it. I took it off. There is some tar on the roof where it was attached and some screw holes. This trailer is as clean and original as it gets. $10,000.00

Go get it. Hate to see you miss out. It even comes with good tires and wheels the way it sounds. Just hook up and go. Your actually the reason I posted this. 

I think it's around 150 miles from me. 

• 3 weeks later...