For Sale: 1942 CADILLAC FLEETWOOD 75 - $19,500 - Auburn, CA - Not Mine - SOLD!

For Sale: 1942 CADILLAC FLEETWOOD 75 - $19,500 - Auburn, CA  SOLD!

1942 CADILLAC FLEETWOOD - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle... (craigslist.org)

Very rare 1942 Cadillac 7523 series, body number 121 of 176 ever built, from estate out of Lake Tahoe, CA. Comes with full History and documentation, 39,600 original documented miles. original interior, drives and runs absolutely like new. Registered with the Classic Car Club of America as a full classic. Great buy for anyone that knows classics.

Copy and paste in your email:  9b5ac674481f3fe485fcda6b78858e5b@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1942 CADILLAC FLEETWOOD 75 seven passenger sedan.

'42 CADILLAC FLEETWOOD 75 CA a.jpg

'42 CADILLAC FLEETWOOD 75 CA b.jpg

'42 CADILLAC FLEETWOOD 75 CA c.jpg

'42 CADILLAC FLEETWOOD 75 CA d.jpg

'42 CADILLAC FLEETWOOD 75 CA e.jpg

'42 CADILLAC FLEETWOOD 75 CA f.jpg

'42 CADILLAC FLEETWOOD 75 CA g.jpg

Edited by 58L-Y8
SOLD (see edit history)
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Tim22 said:

Nice Cadillac!

Thank you to this AACA website member and all car spotters who bring fine automobiles that are for sale to the attention of AACA website viewers.

You are most welcome!  We are all habitual, inveterate old car shoppers, happy with our current fleet but also always on the lookout and hunt for the next one we've always thought would be fun to own.  There is a cornucopia of choice cars becoming available now.   

• Like 3

The motors are much easier than the earlier stuff.......but still require people familiar with early engines. I wouldn’t trust it to a modern machine shop.

• Like 1

This is a nice pre-war Cadillac.  Although it's not a coupe and doesn't have the V12 engine it's still a nice car to consider.  Seller makes no claims about the paint however the interior is original to the car.  I admit I am chewing on buying it!  HELP, old cars are an addiction!

6 hours ago, deac said:

This is a nice pre-war Cadillac.  Although it's not a coupe and doesn't have the V12 engine it's still a nice car to consider.  Seller makes no claims about the paint however the interior is original to the car.  I admit I am chewing on buying it!  HELP, old cars are an addiction!

As nice as the interior is, I'd be mightily surprised if the paint isn't original. Last year for Caddy V12's was 1937, and IMHO, the extra four cylinders, especially in a sedan, are more trouble than they're worth. The V8's a good motor, and this is a great car. Nice proportions.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, daniel boeve said:

Car is already sold since yesterday  ....Somebody from colorado bought it .

Someone bought what looks to be a great car. I hope the buyer enjoys it.  The listing indicates it came from an estate and one wonders if there are more old cars in that estate.

• Like 3

• 58L-Y8 changed the title to For Sale: 1942 CADILLAC FLEETWOOD 75 - $19,500 - Auburn, CA - Not Mine - SOLD!