Enjoyment

valk

Went for a longish ride today which was just what the doctor ordered under these dire circumstances. Everything worked, no weird noises, stumbles or mis-shifts. Very satisfying indeed. We are a lucky few to own these cool cars, roadworthy or not,  something to be grateful for. Happy New Year to my distant Buick buddies. 

peter

E7FC0E3B-D44C-4281-8788-B6A9BE2AB803.jpeg

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Dogs ARE the GREATEST !!!!!!! Unconditional LOVE --- My first kiss of 2021 will be Reyna.... She will be licking my cheek !!!!!

If you don't believe Dogs ARE GREAT --- Place your dog and your wife in the trunk of your car for ten minutes.....

Only one of them will lick you when you let them out !!!!!!

Happy New Year Everyone !!!!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

32 minutes ago, mobileparts said:

Dogs ARE the GREATEST !!!!!!! Unconditional LOVE --- My first kiss of 2021 will be Reyna.... She will be licking my cheek !!!!!

If you don't believe Dogs ARE GREAT --- Place your dog and your wife in the trunk of your car for ten minutes.....

Only one of them will lick you when you let them out !!!!!!

Happy New Year Everyone !!!!!!

Bring your dog and your wife a 15 pound Tom turkey and see which one cooks you dinner.

• Haha 2

Happy New Year to you, too, Peter.  I completely agree with the comments both about our cars and our dogs.  Here's shot of our late, beloved Stella when she was helping me with the gas tank job a few years ago.

tank3.thumb.jpg.01572f21ced5d33606ce6597d952680e.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Ben P. said:

Yes indeed, though from the not roadworthy club (my engine has been in the rebuilder’s shop for a full year this week — after waiting its turn to get in there a full year before that) Rex got bored enough to charge up for a very rare bark a split second before I took this photo yesterday.

A6A905D8-9841-4C1B-9834-0F89BBBAA8AA.thumb.jpeg.e3fc3771265348a3bde29cc6bee5b9f2.jpeg

(I think he said, “Enough of this exploring! Where’s my ride Dad?)

174CB36C-BF5C-448C-8E13-C91A5405E4C6.thumb.jpeg.829683342eb71f0e826fa7273b177963.jpeg

Love your dog.

I assume it is some kind of terrier?

What kind?

7 hours ago, valk said:

Went for a longish ride today which was just what the doctor ordered under these dire circumstances. Everything worked, no weird noises, stumbles or mis-shifts. Very satisfying indeed. We are a lucky few to own these cool cars, roadworthy or not,  something to be grateful for. Happy New Year to my distant Buick buddies. 

peter

E7FC0E3B-D44C-4281-8788-B6A9BE2AB803.jpeg

Beautiful '41 with the correct and rare fog lights.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Ben P. said:

Thank you.

You are correct, he’s a Norwich Terrier. 16 weeks old. Not going to get much bigger, he’ll top out at about 12 pounds.

Never considered him as a guard dog but he’ll be one heck of a woodchuck slayer. At 10 weeks old (and barely 5 pounds) he chased his first rabbit. Smart, except he believes himself to be the size of a Labrador. He cannot back down.  I’ll never be able to let him outdoors alone....

Love it.