Jump to content

WTB: 1928 Chrysler Type 72 Roadster package tray ?

Recommended Posts

Looking for the horizontal body part between the back of the seats and the rumble seat, I do not know what it is called.  It connects the two body side panels and holds down the back of the convertible roof.


Also, looking for the panel that connects the other end of the body side panels,  below the rumble seat.


Thanks in advance.



Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...