Yes.......Happy New Year to all our on line friends. May the universal suffering end soon, and all of get back to our family, friends, and car hobby. I didn’t realize until this morning how exhausting the last year was. Keeping twice as busy was good medicine........but I’m too old to do it much longer! 

• Like 2

2021 has already started better than 2020. Last NYD I woke up with Bell's Palsy and the left side of my face didn't work. I have often thought that set the tone for my 2020.

Nothing like that today, and SyFy is showing their annual New Year's Day "Twilight Zone" marathon!😎 "Two" from 1961 season showing now, with Charles Bronson and Elizabeth Montgomery. Great stuff.

Come to think of it 2020 was its own Twilight Zone episode.👽😱

Rod Serling is buried in Interlaken, NY, about 20 miles away.  There was a family lakeside home there on Cayuga where he spent summers both as a youth and adult.

• Like 1

Twilight Zone was produced by Cayuga Productions.

I have always enjoyed TZ because even though it often seems hokey now, it made you think. Just watched "Nightmare at 20,000 Feet" with a young William Shatner and "Living Doll" with Telly Savalas (bald only on top!) just started. Opening scene had a 63 Mercury Colony Park that made me wiggle all over myself!☺️