For Sale: 1955 STUDEBAKER COMMANDER sedan - Price reduced $2500 - Brooklyn, NY - Not Mine

For Sale: 1955 STUDEBAKER COMMANDER sedan - $4,795 - Brooklyn, NY - Still Available, A flipper gets a hard lesson, price reduced to $5,000 , July 2021 - Still Available, Price Reduced to $4,500: Sept 2021

Reality sets in, $2,500, Oct '21

STUDEBAKER COMMANDER 1955 - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle... (craigslist.org)

Studebaker 1955 Commander 4 door V-8. 2 tone blue. 3 speed on the column... clean interior... with original papers.. reman. front end parts. all chrome and moldings are in excellent condition as is the body. A true antique from the 50's.. PLEASE NO EMAILS.

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1955 STUDEBAKER COMMANDER sedan.  

Note: This Commander also has manual shift which makes these a nice driver.

'55 Studebaker Commander sedan NYC a.jpg

'55 Studebaker Commander sedan NYC b.jpg

'55 Studebaker Commander sedan NYC c.jpg

'55 Studebaker Commander sedan NYC d.jpg

'55 Studebaker Commander sedan NYC e.jpg

'55 Studebaker Commander sedan NYC f.jpg

Edited by 58L-Y8
Reality sets in, $2,500, Oct '21 (see edit history)

• 58L-Y8 changed the title to For Sale: 1955 STUDEBAKER COMMANDER sedan - $4,795 - Brooklyn, NY - Not Mine - Still Available, Price Reduced $4,395. March '21

Went to look at this Studebaker today. The gentleman who has the car owned it for a year. The Commander is originally from Ohio. The body panels are straight, with very little rust. The floors are solid, and doors shut nice and tight. The car is equipped with a V-8, stick overdrive combo. The Studie starts right up with out any hesitation.  Does need tires, and a good home. Car is located on the Brooklyn/Queens boarder in East New York, Brooklyn. The owner said he did a tune up, and did front end work on the car. The Studebaker would be a great car for someone. Price is right. Thanks. John

• Like 5

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, John S. said:

58L-Y8, I believe the Studebaker was sold, and the new owner is flipping it. It looks like a different address in Brooklyn.

Yes, that's exactly what they trying to do.  This flipper better like that old Studebaker because he is going to have it for a very long time.   The sedans from those years are very hard to sell, he will get sick of trying to peddle this one.   About the time he gets burned on this deal, maybe he'll leave old cars alone he knows nothing about...

• Like 2

All collectables, whether coins, cars, or French Renaissance furniture are minefields of details where one minute difference can make a ten-times dollar value change! Most 'flippers' are too greedy and shortsighted to understand that.

Nice car. I wish I could have bought it at the right price to be my daily driver.

• Like 1

• 58L-Y8 changed the title to For Sale: 1955 STUDEBAKER COMMANDER sedan - $4,795 - Brooklyn, NY - Not Mine - A flipper gets a hard lesson, price reduced to $5,000 , July 2021

A flipper gets a hard lesson, price reduced to $5,000 , July 2021

deleted out-of-date CL link

Copy and paste in your email: deleted link

Down from $8,000 asking after buying to flip, discovered his terrible mistake...

Edited by 58L-Y8
Deleted out-of-date links (see edit history)
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 58L-Y8 changed the title to For Sale: 1955 STUDEBAKER COMMANDER sedan - $4,795 - Brooklyn, NY - Not Mine - A flipper gets a hard lesson, price reduced to $5,000 , July 2021 - Still Available, Price Reduced to $4,500: Sept 2021

Still Available, Price Reduced to $4,500: Sept 2021

studeobaker - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle automotive sale (craigslist.org)

Contact: Al (917) 6-six-0-8-0-0-four or Sam (347) 3-3-zero-3-8-zero-8

Copy and paste in your email:  4ae27f80f15a3013bd0db9dfb7da8a3e@sale.craigslist.org

Edited by 58L-Y8
Crossed out the dead CL link, (see edit history)

• 58L-Y8 changed the title to For Sale: 1955 STUDEBAKER COMMANDER sedan - $4,795 - Brooklyn, NY - Not Mine - A flipper gets a hard lesson, price reduced to $5,000 , July '21 - Price Reduced to $4,500: Sept '21 - Reality sets in, $2,500, Oct '21

Reality sets in, this Studebaker isn't an easy flip: $2,500: October 17,2021:

studeobaker - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle automotive sale (craigslist.org)

1955 studeobaker commander
for more information call Sam  (347) 3-3-zero-3-8-zero-8, please NO TEXT

Call or text Al at (try his number yourself if interested)

Copy and paste in your email: da7e7c886b643739ada730ae7947edf0@sale.craigslist.org

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 58L-Y8 said:

Reality sets in, this Studebaker isn't an easy flip: $2,500: October 17,2021:

1955 studeobaker commander
for more information call Sam  (347) 3-3-zero-3-8-zero-8, please NO TEXT

Call or text Al at (try his number yourself if interested)

Copy and paste in your email: da7e7c886b643739ada730ae7947edf0@sale.craigslist.org

Sweet.

• Ronnie changed the title to For Sale: 1955 STUDEBAKER COMMANDER sedan - Price reduced $2500 - Brooklyn, NY - Not Mine