1926 Chrysler 70

The top curved piece on the left appears to be a brace used to go between two bolts holding the generator.  The two brackets on the bottom left appear to be the pieces that hold the front apron under the radiator to each frame rail.  I base my conclusions on pieces which are used on my 1928 model 72. 

• Thanks 1

The small part in the center is for mounting the dash to the wood just under the windshield. There should be 5 of them closed cars. Two wood screws and one slotted machine screw each.

The photos may help you out, sorry the dash is from a 1928 but show the screws.

LH635R.jpg

010.JPG

009.JPG

• Thanks 1

Yes, I believe 28 Chrysler is correct on the engine damper pieces, but it appears you have the bracket which holds the damper to the firewall and the rod which connects it to the head but the damper itself is missing.  Also that piece in the middle on the left with the pointed ends may be what goes on the inside of the firewall as a brace where the two bolts come through holding the damper.

• Thanks 1

I think the guys have got most of them, but I think the bit with the 2 pointy ends is a lock plate that goes inside the door where the hinge is mounted, the hinge mounting screw comes thru the door pillar and has a square headed nut on the inside, once tightened the ears of the points are bent up to stop the nuts coming loose.

Second picture appears to be the brake light switch, mounted near the pedal.

Third picture with fine thread???? don't know.

• Thanks 1