Wanted: 1937 Studebaker or Plymouth/dodge tail light Bezels

docwiese

Wanted:  Looking for 1937 Studebaker tail light Bezels... Do not know if there are other years that have the same Bezel..   I found that the 37 Dodge/Plymouth glass will also fit the Bezel, which means to me that even these two models will also fit the taillight housing as well...  Glass is exactly the same other then the glass for Studebaker is a little more rounded and a little more protruded then the Dodge/Plymouth however it would be hard core to know the difference for anyone walking around the vehicle looking.   

• 3 weeks later...

Yes there was one 37 taillight for $100 which i tried to talk him down and because I don't need the housing but would have been happy to buy it for somewhat less, being it was only one he would not budge and wanted of course shipping... That is a lot of one Bezel.  Someone out there has to have the Studebaker Bezels or possibly the 37 Plymouth/dodge Bezel, which i believe will also work... The glass of these will fit just fin into the Studebaker Bezel. 

How do I get in touch with Dr. Don to see if he found the Bezel and glass he thinks he had for the Studebaker?   Can i leave my phone or email direct on here?   OK here it goes 541 234 6440  and docwiese7@yahoo.com.   Also does anyone else have a 1939 Studebaker I need a few parts for that car also?  

Edited by docwiese (see edit history)