I found a set of these hubcaps in my grandpas garage while cleaning it out. He was an old car guy and worked at Chrysler way back in the day. He always had some cool nice cars. I have scoured the internet and I can not figure out what this logo is from. Can anyone help? I am so invested now and I need to know. 

B113412E-C383-4FA2-8A64-58E3CA2F1E57.jpeg

Hard to tell from the original picture. If the wheelcover is stainless, it's an original. Stamped steel cover would be an aftermarket. I've never seen an aftermarket on the 55-56 caps. My thought is that it's an original that needs a good cleaning.

Edited by dpcdfan (see edit history)
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, dpcdfan said:

Hard to tell from the original picture. If the wheelcover is stainless, it's an original. Stamped steel cover would be an aftermarket. I've never seen an aftermarket on the 55-56 caps. My thought is that it's an original that needs a good cleaning.

I don’t know if it’s real or not. But Just knowing my grandpa, an old school Chrysler guy, who always did everything “the right way”. Being a knock of would surprise me, but stranger things have happened. It is very dirty. It’s been in the attic of the garage for who know how long. 

On 12/27/2020 at 8:24 PM, Zachkelley said:

I don’t know if it’s real or not. But Just knowing my grandpa, an old school Chrysler guy, who always did everything “the right way”. Being a knock of would surprise me, but stranger things have happened. It is very dirty. It’s been in the attic of the garage for who know how long. 

It's easy to tell. Just hold a magnet near it. Won't stick to stainless steel, but will clamp right onto a chrome-plated aftermarket cap.