For Sale: 1950 Chrysler Windsor 8-passenger sedan, Low Original Miles - $10,500 - Morrisville, MO - Not Mine - Price Reduced to $9,000 - Jan '21

For Sale: 1950 Chrysler Windsor 8-passenger sedan, Low Original Miles - $10,500 - Morrisville, MO - Price Reduced to $9,000 - Jan '21: See new link below.

1950 Chrysler Limousine, Low Original Miles - cars & trucks - by... (craigslist.org)

This Limousine was purchased new by the president of a bank in Nebraska. This beautiful, rare vehicle has only 48,542 original miles. A signed document comes with the vehicle, verifying the miles as original. The 6 cylinder engine and 3-speed transmission are believed to be original to this vehicle. Both operate flawlessly. The interior is in excellent condition including the cloth seats and headliner. All of the gauges work as well. The body has been repainted, but there are a couple of issues:

1. There is a dent in the passengers side rear quarter panel.

2. The drivers side front door and fender were repainted and the color is slightly off (see picture).

The tires have lots of tread, but will need to be replaced due to age. This is a very rare, Low mileage vehicle that runs and drives wonderfully.

Copy and paste in your email:  104a2e8357e73a568b4b0074dfaec6dc@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1950 Chrysler Windsor 8-passenger sedan. 

Note: Although listed as a 'limousine' because of its long wheelbase and folding jump seats, this Chrysler lacks the partition window of a limousine.  These Mopar 8-passenger sedans were commonly bought by companies and hotels for railroad station and airport courtesy livery, funeral homes and taxi companies one of which was likely the original function of this car.

'50 Chrysler Windsor 8-passenger sedan KC a.jpg

'50 Chrysler Windsor 8-passenger sedan KC b.jpg

'50 Chrysler Windsor 8-passenger sedan KC c.jpg

'50 Chrysler Windsor 8-passenger sedan KC d.jpg

'50 Chrysler Windsor 8-passenger sedan KC e.jpg

'50 Chrysler Windsor 8-passenger sedan KC f.jpg

'50 Chrysler Windsor 8-passenger sedan KC g.jpg

'50 Chrysler Windsor 8-passenger sedan KC h.jpg

'50 Chrysler Windsor 8-passenger sedan KC i.jpg

'50 Chrysler Windsor 8-passenger sedan KC j.jpg

'50 Chrysler Windsor 8-passenger sedan KC k.jpg

'50 Chrysler Windsor 8-passenger sedan KC l.jpg

Edited by 58L-Y8
Price reduction to $9,000 (see edit history)
  • Like 1
  • 58L-Y8 changed the title to For Sale: 1950 Chrysler Windsor 8-passenger sedan, Low Original Miles - $10,500 - Morrisville, MO - Not Mine - Price Reduced to $9,000 - Jan '21