For Sale: 1954 Studebaker Commander sedan - $5,500 - Valley, NE - Not Mine

For Sale: 1954 Studebaker Commander sedan - $5,500 - Valley, NE

1954 Studebaker Commander - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle... (craigslist.org)

I have for sale my 1954 Studebaker Commander sedan. It is in great shape for year being restored in the late 70s. The engine is the original 232 v8 that has been recently overhauled along with the overdrive and the front suspension. It runs and drives well (I drive it locally regularly). It has to go because I have too much stuff and not enough storage. Call or text with any questions/offers. Thanks!

Copy and paste in your email:  659813e12c8f30258643152f82e605cf@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1954 Studebaker Commander sedan.  Note: Seller states the mileage as 42,000 miles and the car has overdrive.  The V8, manual shift with overdrive makes these a nice driving car with good performance for their times and to enjoy now. 

'54 Studebaker Commander NE a.jpg

'54 Studebaker Commander NE b.jpg

'54 Studebaker Commander NE c.jpg

'54 Studebaker Commander NE d.jpg

'54 Studebaker Commander NE e.jpg

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Fossil said:

Wish the photos were better but from what can be seen and description this should be worth looking into.

I'd like to go look at it even if I'm not in the market.

Yes it looks promising. I don't live too far from Valley...I think it's a couple of hours away, if I remember correctly.

I agree on the poor pictures. I wonder why people do that? Honestly, though, I've come to see a silver lining with poor pictures. Sometimes they conceal flaws, but other times they conceal how good an item is. I've won a couple of auctions on gun broker that were exceptionally good deals because the photos were bad; nobody bid or had interest since they couldn't assess condition. Kinda risky, though (unless you live close enough to see it in person.)

• Like 1