Happy "Holidays"!

rocketraider

I'll blame it on the hot mess that has been 2020, but haven't seen much in the way of holiday greetings this year on any forum I'm on.

So, to everyone from us in Oldsworld, Happy "Holidays"! May you all spend them with people important to you, with a wish for a better 2021. And if you can glom a ride in an Oldsmobile Holiday coupe or sedan, mo' better!

If any of you saw the Jupiter-Saturn conjunction Monday night, the ancients would have attached great significance to such an event, more so occurring on winter solstice as it did. We can only hope the ancients knew what they were doing and it was a sign things will get better!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

These Forums keep us sane - or justify our slightly odd interest and behavior, and give us some satisfaction to be without our " safety net" of attending car shows, cruise nights, flea markets, club meetings etc. about the preservation of old used cars and their history. My sincere best wishes to all for a great holiday and a much better New Year. Share the joy, tell someone you appreciate all they do and are, be thankful you are here and well enough to participate . Thank you so much one and all, safe journey and I'll see you down the road.

Walt Gosden

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

26 minutes ago, Steve_Mack_CT said:

Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukka and Happy New Year all!  

This year we have opted to relocate any gifts to a safer location!! 😉

20201211_221309.jpg

Steve I think he is trying to tell you he wants his OWN dog bed for Christmas! 

Merry Christmas, Have a Happy safe New Year,  happy Chanukah, we hope 2921 will be better than this year. 

• Like 2

I suppose.... But who among us are going to be around in 2921 ????

I want to live 50 more years to see if I Outlast the world or the world outlasts me !!!!

Happy Holidays, everyone.... Remember, it should be better than Jolly Old Saint Nick's.... Santa Claus only comes once a year...

(P.S. I am on the way to the North Pole now -- Mrs. Claus and I will have our annual uninterrupted rendez-vous !!!!!)

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, SC38DLS said:

Steve I think he is trying to tell you he wants his OWN dog bed for Christmas! 

Ha, well just out of sight is one of her three beds!!  This was taken late one night, when she thought everyone had turned in, now she knows we are allowing her and that's been her go to!  Quilted, comfy tree skirt! 😁🐕💖

• Like 2

Happy Christmas y’all

Its been a long year but hopefully there is light at the of the tunnel

Most importantly stay safe and drive carefully, too many idiots on the roads this time of year

(The weather is a bit fail here today only 70 for Christmas)