Dustless blasting with water and glass?

Flivverking

Dustless Blasting works very well & there are franchises in many states. The problem I had here was the closest one to my location (50 miles) was really

not interested in doing cars. He told me straight out he made more money removing graffiti from buildings & doing other industrial stuff. I was kind of shocked he didn't want my business as I was going to have 3 of my cars all prepped & ready to blast for him in the same day & would have paid the going rate without hesitation!

God Bless & Merry Christmas

Bill

I had a salesman offer me 5 bags of crushed glass to be used in my sandblaster free of charge. (not the dustless system)

It was a hot day and I was wearing a tee shirt.

At the end of the project my elbow pits were all blood from the crushed glass.   🥵

42 minutes ago, Roger Walling said:

I had a salesman offer me 5 bags of crushed glass to be used in my sandblaster free of charge. (not the dustless system)

At the end of the project my elbow pits were all blood from the crushed glass.   🥵

Hope you were wearing a mask. Water and bare steel, somehow that doesn't register. Bob 

4 hours ago, Roger Walling said:

Once again proving the value of proper protective equipment.

I've used (dry) crushed glass media exclusively for years now. I love it. Silicosis is no longer a concern and it does a fantastic job. It also seems a little less sensitive to absorbing moisture. I take care not to point the blast nozzle at bodily cavities, however...

• Like 1