For Sale: 1939 Plymouth rumble seat convertible roadster - $28,000 - Tekoa, WA - Not Mine

For Sale: 1939 Plymouth rumble seat convertible roadster - $28,000 - Tekoa, WA

1939 Plymouth convertible - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle... (craigslist.org)

1939 Plymouth rumble seat convertible roadster. Rare to even see one of these they produced less than 6000
These were the first to have a column shift also the first fully automatic top.  The last year a rumble seat was available.  Almost completely stock still working 6 volt system newer engine that looks original.  Car runs and drives and I have the title in my name.  Comes with many hard to find parts

Copy and paste in your email:  574aa35527713bd6b016466f9231718b@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1939 Plymouth rumble seat convertible roadster.  

Note: Standard Catalog of American Cars list 1939 Plymouth convertible coupe production at 5,976.

'39 Plymouth convertible WA a.jpg

'39 Plymouth convertible WA b.jpg

'39 Plymouth convertible WA c.jpg

'39 Plymouth convertible WA d.jpg

'39 Plymouth convertible WA e.jpg

'39 Plymouth convertible WA f.jpg

'39 Plymouth convertible WA g.jpg

'39 Plymouth convertible WA h.jpg

• Like 5

14 hours ago, daniel boeve said:

For me its always the same problem .I am over 6 feet and i have no idea if i can fit in such car .I am afraid that the seats cannot go to the back and give room for my long legs .I do agree its a nice car !

Looks like there are seat adjusters (see attached). I'm tall as well, and I haven't had any problem getting behind the wheel of late-'30's cars (as long as the seat adjusters work). Early '30's/'20's is a different matter.

Really nice car!

1939 Plymouth-05.jpg

• 2 weeks later...