PCN PROFILES Steve is a star!

KRK Sr.

Can't get it here in VA of course but hopefully a clip can be posted so we can all enjoy it.  Excellent promo for our new HQ, the Library and of course AACA. That new building is absolute fantastic!.

Terry

34 minutes ago, KRK Sr. said:

Steve, who would of thought the first comment above would be about your hair! It is a curse that we few with lots of gray hair have to endure! 😂

At least we have the hair, gray or not it's good to have.  I think some of the comments are because we can not get the show.  

• Like 1

Karl, I have not seen the show...we had to do a Zoom call to get it in.  The building nor I were not ready but we could not pass up the publicity.  I just hope they put out the announcement before the show that the material may not be suitable for some viewers!  :)  Hope it turned out ok....my gray hair was earned.  Had none when I started this job and just thankful it has not fallen out.  It is the only part of me that is healthy!  Supposed be be on at 830 tonight so instead of trying to clear the driveway I will tune in.  The lady interviewing me really did a good job...asked a lot of thoughtful questions.

• Like 1

I didn't recognize Steve from that picture until he mentioned pandemic hair.

Reminded me of my last Tele Appointment (Facetime) with my knee surgeon who looked shocked when he saw me and said "Hello Santa Claus".

Pandemic hair and beards are a side benefit of this pandemic.

For those of us not in Pennsylvania, PNC is a PA radio station.

PCNTV – Pennsylvania's Network

I see you can become a free member of PCN and stream the shows as they air if you are not in PA. Lets hope it works for the members. I also see the have a pay for demand if you can't wait for the next showing...

Steve, I figured by the angle you were Zooming, she did a great job of asking all the right questions! I took about 6 screen shots and I guess you are stuck with this one above for now. Being in front of the camera and creating a fluid conversation is a gift. Many others fail and fall back on awkward pauses and never ending AW's etc. Again: WELL DONE!