BREAKING NEWS!!!! About: edinmass

8 minutes ago, Matt Harwood said:

Great. As if his head wasn't already over-inflated...

Matt......I’m very fortunate to have made many friends here, and offer advice to those who need it.........by the way, it’s always a good idea to move you hand out of the way when closing Cadillac doors and trunks......just saying!🤪

I just realized.......the only one ahead of me in “Likes” is Matt...........he must be feeling the pressure! 😇

Edited by edinmass (see edit history)
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

He has always said Phil has big oversized hands, wonder if he thought that if he compared them to his head?  

Congratulations, well deserved. We’ve all enjoyed your willingness to share your knowledge and adventures with these old cars. 
dave s 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, edinmass said:

If you think my head is big...............you should see my tool(box).

579DDDBE-2B43-4E26-A1A5-8B99C33FE6D9.png

So-

how does that toolbox fit into the trunk of a Classic when on tour?

Thanks, Ed, not only for your presence here on the FORUM,

but also for keeping me from likely making a mistake on the 80 Series P-A you were aware of which I was considering many years ago, prior to acquiring my Packard.

Your advice and experience here, offered freely, and sometimes with impunity, is worthy of appreciation, 

and we rarely overpay for it.

• Like 6

My assistant at the shop is my retired Snap On dealer.........one year ago today, Phil..."With the hands like George the Animal Steel" became my trusty side kick. He retired after forty years, and the next day came on board at the collection. The photo below should say Phil...Not Bob.

IMG_1043.thumb.PNG.8b8d31066874efc0ce9eb30925235f28.PNG

Edited by edinmass (see edit history)
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, edinmass said:

My assistant at the shop is my retired Snap On dealer.........one year ago today, Phil..."With the hands like George the Animal Steel" became my trusty side kick. He retired after forty years, and the next day came on board at the collection. The photo below should say Phil...Not Bob.

I don't care who your Snap On dealer is or where he lives in the tool box structure.  I want to know which section the Snap On calendar girl lives in and why it isn't highlighted. :)

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, edinmass said:

Congratulations Phil, it’s amazing the willpower you must have to put up with boss like that!  Of course you know what BOSS is backwards— a double S O......

Have fun congratulations on the one year anniversary. Hope he took you to lunch! 
dave s 

Edited by SC38DLS (see edit history)
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Congrats on the milestone, Ed.

You're an invaluable asset to the pre-war community.

And I have doubts that is an actual picture of your toolboxes being as there is a very prominent Mopar sticker displayed. 😝

Prolly one SAE, one Metric, one BSS, one Whitworth, one for adjustables, one for flat heads, one for phillips, one for torx, and one for none of the above.