1936 Plymouth businessman 5 window coupe

PierreG

Hi there. I'm looking for some parts for my project. Looking for the driver side, rear window frame or garnish dressing. A tail light assembly and the mechanism for the cowl. Been looking for some time and just can't find these things. Anyone have any leads? Thanks again for the help.

I've been daydreaming about pulling one out of the woods some day, and making a rat rod or such. Is the car in the attached photo a 36? If so, I could see if it has any parts lying inside it, etc, next time I am in that area (about an hour drive away from my home). 

Plymouth Coupe rusty lo rez.jpg

Pierre, 

Here are a couple email addresses for me. wirth4@aol.com, and jim@wirthadvertising.com. 

With the holidays, I won't be able to go over to that old yard for a few weeks. So if you haven't heard from me again in 30 days or so, send me a reminder. Be sure to put something like "36 Ply coupe" in the subject line, because I get SO much spam that I tend to ignore all unfamiliar emails. 

What part of the country are you located in? 

Happy Holidays! 

Jim 

Hey there Dale from Montana. Thanks for the reply. I'm wondering if the driver rear window garnish (a frame screwed in with standard screws, to keep the side window in place) is still there. Looks like the rear passenger window is still there so maybe the driver one is as well. Second thing would be the whole tail light and third thing, would be the small vent just in front of the windshield with the mechanism that's attached to it under the dash. 

If you would ever be able to check that out that would be just so great. I'm up in Ontario Canada just about 1 hr north of the New York border. I would be more then happy to pay for the shipping and the parts for your efforts.

I appreciate this Dale.

Pierre from Ottawa, Canada. :)