JUST REALIZED I HAD OFFERED MY 6,000th POST

Marty Roth

This FORUM has been a great source for information, as well as a way to share our hobby.

In noting my 6,000th post, I want to thank the many folks who have been thoughtful, considerate, sharing, and above all, provided continuum of our enjoyment of the antique vehicle way of life.

Wishing all a safe and healthy holiday season, as well as a better year to come. 

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1

Wow, stop and think a minute about that - how many keyboards have you gone through?  How many late evenings have you spent wading through posts looking for something to add?  It's been a big investment in time and effort and we're always glad to hear from you.  You've added a lot to these forums and we thank you - so don't start slowing down!

Terry

• Like 4

Congrats.  The AACA should sell pins, like car clubs do for membership for 10 or 25 or 35 years, except it should be for the number of posts you wrote for the Forum.  :)

• Like 4

17 hours ago, Marty Roth said:

This FORUM has been a great source for information, as well as a way to share our hobby.

In noting my 6,000th post, I want to thank the many folks who have been thoughtful, considerate, sharing, and above all, provided continuum of our enjoyment of the antique vehicle way of life.

Wishing all a safe and healthy holiday season, as well as a better year to come. 

Marty,

Not sure if I should say congrats or sorry. :)

• Like 1

Marty........to celebrate your 6000.................anyone who hits the magic 6k should buy drinks at the Philadelphia Annual Meet.............a new "Forum Regulars" tradition. I'll have a Remy Martin Black Pearl Louis XIII Legacy .........it's 25 grand a bottle, an I am thirsty!

Congratulations on 6K!

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, edinmass said:

Marty........to celebrate your 6000.................anyone who hits the magic 6k should buy drinks at the Philadelphia Annual Meet.............a new "Forum Regulars" tradition. I'll have a Remy Martin Black Pearl Louis XIII Legacy .........it's 25 grand a bottle, an I am thirsty!

Congratulations on 6K!

Thanks, Ed, so we should BOTH mutually engage in offsetting this new tradition !

Look forward to seeing you on tour this year.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Marty Roth said:

Thanks, Ed, so we should BOTH mutually engage in offsetting this new tradition !

Look forward to seeing you on tour this year.

I plan on making up for 2020 in a big way.........The White needs to go from good local tour car to 1500 mile per week  tour car......and fast. Phil and I have put it back on the front burner.....👍

Edited by edinmass (see edit history)
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, edinmass said:

I plan on making up for 2020 in a big way.........The White needs to go from good local tour car to 1500 mile per week  tour car......and fast. Phil and I have put it back on the front burner.....👍

Ed, we look forward to travelling along with you and the White - surely an impressive and fast tour car,

and the opportunity for an evening's repast, with maybe a bit of imbibing.

The 2021 AACA VINTAGE TOUR, a progressive tour in north central Pennsylvania,

as well as the 2021 VMCCA GLIDDEN TOUR in Saratoga Springs,

would both be and excellent opportunity to stretch the White's legs.

We anticipate being there on both tours,

driving either with the 1915 Hudson or the 1930 Packard 

• Like 1

Guest Mark McAlpine
On 12/8/2020 at 7:06 PM, Marty Roth said:

Congratulations, Marty!  You can tell it's been a rough year--you're spending way too much time on the computer. 

Here's to a considerably better year in 2021.  Enjoy the holidays.  Marion & I look forward to seeing you & Dale sometime/somewhere in the new year.