Hershey 2020

Terry Bond

Was in Hershey this past weekend for a meeting at AACA HQ. Took a few minutes after to get this photo of our van parked on our swap meet spots.  Weather was a little crummy but I'm told it will improve tremendously over the next 302 days.  See you there - GCC 5, 6-and don't forget to bring old spark plugs!

Terry

HERSHEY 2020.jpg

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

I was in my spots during Fall Meet week. Of all the things this pandemic has taken from us, the Fall Meet comes in way down the second page. However, we need to make Hershey 2021 so memorable that we forget the pain of a year without Hershey. Come early, stay all week. Keep your swap meet spaces open at least until noon on Saturday!

5BC5A5C2-4A1C-4740-BE13-9455AC2170F3.jpeg

Edited by greenie (see edit history)
  • Like 2

By the way, this is what I bought at the Denver Pa beer distributor and consumed after the day touring in my Model T on the Snappers AACA/HCCA Hershey Hangover Tour. I have been rationing out the case I bought till I recently found it at our local Cincinnati Kroger. Something you can have over the holidays to help remember our favorite old car place!

D39CECBE-2881-4529-AE1F-7BE202B94BD1.jpeg

I bought some to take to the Pre War swap Meet at Luray. Good stuff and I still have a few in the fridge.

Terry

• Like 1
  • Haha 1