1929 Chrysler Concourse Correct Brake Hose source

$um Fun

Is there a company that makes a concourse correct big outside diameter brakes hoses for the 1929 Chrysler? All the ones I have seen vendors selling are the wrong diameter on the outside with the wrong hose ends. These are smaller in outside diameter (the internal diameter is correct) with the wrong looking fittings (though the ones that come will work, they are still wrong). Any leads or advice or if someone is hording some NOS lines and want to part with three?

• 3 weeks later...

Tony, when you talk about the wrong hose ends, my 1928 hoses that I bought last year on line look like Gunsmoke's photo with both ends having a thread of 3/4 inch wide which fits my wheel cylinder fine but the other end requires a fitting that reduces the 3/4 inch to 1/2 inch wide to take the 45 degree flair fitting which attaches to the brake line.1598416178_Line1.JPG.e05500529fd6b3ac0b1fae8ffb7ec364.JPG1597837558_Line2.JPG.092941d0b2a4e2e38ac5a83ddb86a97f.JPG

Leo, I was referring to the hose itself also along with the ends.  There have been some earlier replacement hoses that used the correct looking ends but the diameter of the hose is wrong. The original hoses I have have a flexible metal line on the inside with a heavy rubber covering. The later hoses eliminated  the metal line and went with all rubber, but the outside diameter is smaller than the originals.  They all work fine, but physically they are different than the originals and can be spotted very easily. Jay mentioned that some time ago there was company making the correct hoses but they have since gone out of business.  From all the searching I have done all I have been able to find is a 1/2" outside diameter hoses with the correct ends.  I might be able to build up the hose with asphalt wring loom sleeve, if not this maybe one of those things where I may have to compromise on.