Parting 1989 TC

Vango

Hi all,

Parting a red/ginger/blacktop 2.2 Turbo SOHC Automatic car as we speak.  Drivetrain spoken for but everything else is available. If anyone is interested in anything please let me know.  Car is pretty rough but lots of useable bits. 

6 hours ago, Vango said:

Hi all,

Parting a red/ginger/blacktop 2.2 Turbo SOHC Automatic car as we speak.  Drivetrain spoken for but everything else is available. If anyone is interested in anything please let me know.  Car is pretty rough but lots of useable bits. 

Would you do me a favor and send me the VIN and build date from the drivers door place.1217271262_0766VINPlate.thumb.jpg.1710173fff9d0ebaa7152e4165d9ff6b.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/25/2021 at 12:58 PM, 2Shelbys said:

Does it still have the transmission cooler?

If you are wanting to add a transmission cooler, I highly suggest a good aftermarket one. Yes, factory ones bolt right in, but you have no idea what gunk and crap is inside a used one just waiting to chew your working transmission up.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 3/20/2021 at 5:13 AM, Mad_Bohemian said:

What kind of condition is the Teves brake system in? I need the whole thing if it will work on a '90 TC. PM me cost. Thanks!

You would be better off converting to normal power brake system than looking for a used 30 year old ABS setup.

• 2 weeks later...

I just picked up an '89 and am not sure what to do with it. Sell it as is for about 1600 or try and fix it and sell it.

There is a repairable dent in the LH rear quarter and the side small window is broken.

If you have this window please send me an email with the price and shipping to  55803.

Thanks, Jim

• 1 month later...