Wanted 1953 Buick special front shock absorbers

Ruff41

I've talked to Ben both online and on the phone, and there is no way he meant any harm by what he said.  Humor might not always translate through the written word, but Ben was certainly just joking around with you.  In other words, what you're looking for is going to be hard to find - most likely, you'll have to have a used set rebuilt.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The Delco # stamped on one of the circular ends is 1948A, both sides.  I have a pair, but it's an awful lot of work to put them on if you consider them used.  Yes, they were working several moths ago and I don't think leaking when we took them off.  I was planning to sell them to a rebuilder in NY as he pays a pretty good price for rebuildable shocks.

Shipping is expensive.  I'll sell them for what he pays and he also pays shipping.  This offer will also prove to my friends who come on here that I'm still living.  Earl Beauchamp, suzybelle39baby@aol.com

Edited by Dynaflash8 (see edit history)
  • Haha 1

On 12/7/2020 at 5:44 PM, Ruff41 said:

Thanks for nothing Had I known this site was full of a bunch of assholes I would have never joined and no wonder why younger people aren’t getting into the club

Ruff, I am sorry if I offended you.   Reality is one will not find a pair of shocks that do not need rebuilding . Unlikely at least / Good luck.

Ben

• Like 1