What car is this wind screen from?

Jscroggs

Looks more like a windwing that would be placed on the side of the windshield.   In my mind, a windscreen is a front windshield.

• Like 4

Some closed cars in the 1935-39 era had crankout windwings,GM for one,others didn't like Ford. To have the window down and not be blasted by air,many turned to aftermarket windwings such as yours. They clamped into the window opening on the outside of the door. Enclosed are pictures of some others. The square style went on stodgy box sedans,tapered ones mostly went on the coupes. Yours is missing the claw like clamps that went on the top and bottom. There is also a picture of one style that fastened to the outside of the door with screws. Used to see wanted ads in Hemmings for the clamp-on style,especially for 1938 and 1939 fords. I think they re-produced those because of the demand. The name Dole Valve Co Chgo is in some of the hardware.

IMG_9795.JPG

IMG_9797.JPG

IMG_9799.JPG

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/27/2020 at 3:47 PM, Jscroggs said:

Thank you for the response.  Any interest in mine?

Years ago I probably would have wanted it but now it's time to get rid of some of the hoard I have. I think there is still some demand for these,I would put it on ebay where millions of people are surfing for everything under the sun. It's a bit more complicated now that payments don't go to paypal but directly into your bank account if it sells. I guess it saves that 3% paypal fee. Good luck.