Best Bumper Stickers of 2020

7) Hang Up and Drive.....

6) Honk if you like peace and quiet.....

5) Keep honking while I reload.....

4) There's too much blood in my alcohol system......

3) Smiling is the second best thing you can do with your lips.....

2) Friends help you move, Real friends help you move bodies.....

1) GOD Must Love IDIOTS, HE made so many of them.....

Edited by mobileparts (see edit history)
  • Like 4
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Angelfish said:

Have you hugged your assault rifle lately?

Which one? And of course, I’m very fond of my 50 Caliber reach out and touch someone rifle.......😀

If you think my cars are cool........stop by and visit the arsenal. 😎

Edited by edinmass (see edit history)
  • Like 6

46 minutes ago, edinmass said:

And of course, I’m very fond of my 50 Caliber reach out and touch someone rifle.......😀

Ed, if you had Seen the Elephant and what a 50 round does to its recipient, you might not be talking so big.....NOT like a video game....

• Like 2

On 12/28/2020 at 12:57 PM, Grimy said:

Ed, if you had Seen the Elephant and what a 50 round does to its recipient, you might not be talking so big.....NOT like a video game....

NO.....NOT A VIDEO GAME.......but neither was the time people decided to try and hold me up in my Liquor Store. Neither of which ended well.........for them. As for the Elephant......I have not seen it, nor do I desire to..........back to cars.

1989FE43-2FE0-4569-8A65-7B741403B8A6.png

Edited by edinmass (see edit history)
  • Like 4

I don’t have a photo of it, but I saw a mid 80’s Cadillac (this was in 92 or 93) with an elderly couple.  You know the type, you look through the windshield and see nothing but two tufts of gray hair sticking up and a set of knuckles on the steering wheel.  They had a bumper sticker that said, “These Golden Years suck”. 

• Haha 1

On 12/28/2020 at 6:35 AM, Angelfish said:

Have you hugged your assault rifle lately?

Leaving a re-enactment once I saw “This ain’t your church’s cannon” on a trailer towing (you guessed it) a cannon...

Yes, I know they are spelled differently, but it was funny at the same time.

9D3A1721-31DE-4A94-AEE1-7400E9302BD8.jpeg

• Like 1

On 12/16/2020 at 2:00 PM, 28 Chrysler said:

One on a very dirty car placed on a freshly wiped spot : "It doesn't matter how you pick your nose  it is where you put the buggers"

I was behind a guy I worked with while driving home and I noticed him picking his nose and putting the buggers on his sunvisor.I guess he was trying them out?

I visited Van Bortel's in Palmyra many times back in the day. He was the biggest Corvette dealer in the East and also had a Rolls Royce dealership. He was a dealer for many brands over the years. I forget now what his nick name was but implied he might be a little slick in his dealings. A friend I went to High School with in NW Ohio flew in to Rochester NY to buy a new Corvette from him because he could get the color and options he wanted right off the lot and drive it home instead of waiting for months for one special ordered from a local dealer. 

Went by one day and instead of hundreds of cars at his dealership it was empty and locked up. The story I heard was he was playing loose with the GM financing, carrying loans on a bunch of cars that were already sold. GM apparently pulled in with a fleet of car carriers and loaded everything up.

On 1/9/2021 at 9:12 PM, Jim Bollman said:

Went by one day and instead of hundreds of cars at his dealership it was empty and locked up. The story I heard was he was playing loose with the GM financing, carrying loans on a bunch of cars that were already sold. GM apparently pulled in with a fleet of car carriers and loaded everything up.

Called "out of trust" in the business, at least used to be called that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Our 1966 VW  Bug has a sticker that says  "Genuine VW Oil Dripper" and one in german that translates to "When I grow up, I want to be a Cadillac".  HPOF judge said they were not original.  His hair piece wasn't either.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

Not a bumper sticker,  but thinking about getting personalized license plate that reads:

NEVRAGN. 

NVR AGN  and NVR-AGN  were already taken in my Province.

You might be able to surmise how I feel about this restoration project.

2 hours ago, 1937McBuick said:

Not a bumper sticker,  but thinking about getting personalized license plate that reads:

NEVRAGN. 

NVR AGN  and NVR-AGN  were already taken in my Province.

You might be able to surmise how I feel about this restoration project.

Second  thoughts are sometimes expressed on license plates.   In our town there is a

little red Smart car that had a plate that said "Our Smart".  On renewal they changed 

it to "Not Smart".   

Edited by Paul Dobbin (see edit history)

At the time our son was first earning hid permit, his friend Paul had a bumper sticker saying:

"IF YOU DON'T LIKE HOW I DRIVE-

STAY OFF THE SIDEWALK"

On 2/18/2021 at 1:12 AM, Max4Me said:

I don't accept needless gun violence, but neither do I accept misguided anti second amendment people. Couldn't find a bumper sticker to adequately express my feeling so I made one of my own.

MC sticker.png

Sir, this has got to be the best pro-second amendment statement I have ever seen!  If you do not mine I may use it to make up a bumper sticker for me.

Instead of the Marine insignia I would use a US Army one.

Capt. Harley😉

• Like 3