For Sale: 1939 Graham Supercharged Combination Coupe Sharknose! - $20,000 - Waterford, MI - Not Mine

For Sale: 1939 Graham Supercharged Combination Coupe Sharknose!  - $20,000 - Waterford, MI

1939 Graham Paige Sharknose! - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle... (craigslist.org)
Rare 1939 Graham Paige Sharknose!  Has been stored in a barn for past 15 years. At that time he did drive into the barn and ran great! We do have keys and title. 1996 100 year manufacturing participant license plate included. 1 of approximate 1000 two door vehicles produced. Equipped with OEM supercharger and column shift. Stock engine inline 6. Interior is great! Serious inquiries please message me and setup appointment to see!
Car definitely turns heads!  This car is Awesome! True barn find! Located in Waterford Mi.  Asking $20k

Copy and paste in your email:  44245ea30e06350a9373346360602ebe@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1939 Graham Supercharged Combination Coupe Sharknose! 

'39 Graham Paige Sharknose MI a.jpg

'39 Graham Paige Sharknose MI b.jpg

'39 Graham Paige Sharknose MI c.jpg

'39 Graham Paige Sharknose MI d.jpg

'39 Graham Paige Sharknose MI e.jpg

'39 Graham Paige Sharknose MI f.jpg

'39 Graham Paige Sharknose MI g.jpg

'39 Graham Paige Sharknose MI h.jpg

Edited by 58L-Y8
Added 'Combination' (see edit history)

• 58L-Y8 changed the title to For Sale: 1939 Graham Supercharged Combination Coupe Sharknose! - $20,000 - Waterford, MI - Not Mine

I love the shark nose Grahams, and the coupe might be the most desirable but I never really liked how the sleek nose fights with those square window frames. It's like the Hayes coupes for Chrysler and the early Mercury coupes--lots of round sleekness that just doesn't work with the straight lines that almost look like the roof was just bolted on top as an afterthought.

• Like 2