1941 Oldsmobile Woodie Wagon... Help with pricing?

In 2014 I posted a similar topic inquiring for assistance with respect to pricing/valuing a 1941 Olds Woody Wagon. That said, I have a 41 Oldsmobile Station Wagon, which is largely original. I purchased the vehicle about eight (8) years ago from a family going through a rough spot in life. The patriarch of the family had changed the factory engine for a late 70's, early 80's Oldsmobile 455. My understanding is that the choice to change the engine, was largely due to the lack of resources at the time (lack of the internet, or knowing where to find parts).

All the same, I'm not sure what the present value of the vehicle actually is as I haven't seen another 41 Olds Woody come to market? May I ask if anyone can assist in the assessment of pricing, or point me in the proper direction - website, publication, or otherwise?

Excluding the engine and transmission, the vehicle is largely original - wood, interior, very minor rust, all original glass, trim and hardware. My understanding is that there are maybe three (3) to five (5) of these 41's Station Wagons left? I do have the original numbers matching inline six and transmission, as well as any part that was removed from the vehicle, which was very little. The car does run and drive; although, it has been a while. The vehicle presently resides in climate controlled garage collecting dust.

Any thoughts, or questions - let me know. If you would like larger photos, send me an email.

Thank you in advance!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

10.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

26.jpg

27.jpg

28.jpg

30.jpg

Edited by ColdFusion (see edit history)
3 minutes ago, auburnseeker said:

Larger photos would help.  The ones you posted still come up thumb nail size.  One under the hood might help as well to see what might be canabalized. 

I would love to post larger pictures; however, the limit is 19mb in total for the attachments; hence, why the photos in the post have been compressed and are thumbnail size. Private message me your email, and I will zip up the larger, full size pictures and send them your way.