1932 Buick 60 Series Parts for Sale

Classic Mike

Have a sale pending on my '32 Buick and I need to make some room in my garage.  All of these parts came from a 1932 60 series Buick.   I have a set of 5 wood wheels in great shape with wide whitewall tires that are dry rotting and I would only use around the house.  Also have 5 mix matched (but very close) artillery hubcaps and correct lug nuts.  $750 for the wheels, tires, hubcaps and lugnuts.  I have a good rear end with new seals.  $200   I have a good front end. $200.  I have a full set of (4) shock absorbers $200.  I have a complete steering column, but it was in the top of my garage and a tree fell on the garage during a recent hurricane bending the steering wheel and the out tube.  I believe the steering rod is not bent and the steering box is fine.  It has the ride controls still attached also.  Make offer.   I have brake rods, brake cables and other misc parts. Make offer.    I will sell Everything listed above for $1,000

Yes, he street-rodded the car and completed it, only to sell it a few months later. It was the best running, easiest starting, 1932 straight eight I have ever seen. He sold the engine and put a modern V8 in the car, after spending hundreds of dollars with me to rebuild the rear end, adjust the mechanical brakes, fix the frayed wiring, etc., only to toss it all out and street-rod the car. I'll never understand it. Never. I tried very hard to sell the car for him when it was still all original, but there were no takers until nearly a year later, when it was too late.

Am interested in the salvageable parts of the steering column (electrical & mechanical parts at its base, and the center controls if their rods are salvageable, and the hub caps if you want to sell them separately from the wheels. Entire wheels  will be too $$$ to ship.

Pete Phillips, BCA #7338

Leonard, Texas

pphillips922@gmail.com

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...