Happy Thanksgiving 2020

Howard

Since 1999 I've wished the membership of the Reatta forum a Happy and Safe Thanksgiving.  While I've not had my Reatta for more than a decade, I still drop by the forum a few times a month.  It's nice to see posts from old members, but I'm glad to see some new names as well.  Of all the Thanksgivings I've spent in my many years on this earth, Thanksgiving 2020 is unique to put it mildly.  2020 can only be described as an utter shxxtshow.  Our nation is embroiled in political and civil unrest.  The entire globe is in the clutches of an insidious virus taking many lives daily.  What do we have to be thankful this year?  I hope like myself, all of you can count your blessings this Thanksgiving.  While this year has been fraught with many challenges, there are still things to be thankful.  I wish each and every member and their friends and family of the Reatta forum a great Thanksgiving.  God willing and the creek don't rise ( favorite saying of my late grandmother) I will be around to offer Thanksgiving greetings next year.  May 2021 be a much, much better year for the world.

• Like 1

Thanks for your greetings Howard, my sentiments exactly.  I was almost afraid you wouldn't make it this year.

And I agree with Daves89; 10 years is a long time to go without owning a Reatta.  I'd have withdrawals!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone, eat well and stay safe!😊