Best way to promote these? Stalite Tail Lights

mlavin73

Any suggestions on how I should sell these on eBay? I'm trying to sell them for my Dad, and he tells me to put them under "Stalite Tail Lights" but when I search eBay for a similar item for reference, nothing comes up with I search on the word Stalite. I'm just not sure how I should list them. Grateful for any suggestions. 

IMG_20201007_192255.jpg

IMG_20201007_192259.jpg

IMG_20201007_192343.jpg

IMG_20201007_192356.jpg

IMG_20201007_192635.jpg

If you list it under car parts there are several boxes you can add additional keywords or information,  including surface finish, brand, Part Number, etc.  You can fill all those blocks with years and cars they could fit, not necessarily what the boxes say they are for.  This will get picked up in search results where info in the description won't.  Changed my listings hits by probably 500 to 1000 percent when I was selling parts and discovered why another sellers items kept showing up in different searches. .  Even helps in selling literature.  Also don't forget,  the common cars like Ford Chevy etc.  and of Course words like Hot Rod Rat Rod Trog, etc.  The goal is maximum number of hits. 

Good luck. Also be sure to use the word Tail Lamp and Tail Light.  

• Like 1

You might also want to choose "collectibles" and "automobilia" as these lights with the "stop" on the top half of the lens have become quite interesting collectibles.  There is quite a variety of them, and although yours are a common variety, it looks like there are plenty of repair parts that could be useful.  Do you have the "stop" piece that fits in behind the lens?   Are you considering selling them as a lot or individually?

Terry

20160508_154319.jpg

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Ozstatman said:

Terry, 

Can you tell me anything about the one I've circled? I picked one up a couple of weeks ago.

stoplights2.jpg

As far as I know it's just an aftermarket accessory. I started collecting these many years ago and mounted these favorites. Even wired them to light. I have others but a few years ago the prices shot up beyond reason. 

Terry

Edited by Terry Bond (see edit history)
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Terry Bond said:

As far as I know it's just an aftermarket accessory. I started collecting these many years ago and mounted these favorites. Even wired them to light. I have others but a few years ago the prices shot up beyond reason. 

Terry

That is the framed future payment on another car or motorcycle project, and it is fun to look at. 😊Bob 

Franklin and Jordan also used that style  lens in the late 1920s.

The tail light rings I have pointed to are Chrysler products 3 1/2" are Plymouth/Dodge  4 1/2" are Chrysler. Some of the "buckets" may be Chrysler also.

Post some photos of each one with multiple angles.

IMG_20201007_192635.jpg.074f6b6224929cb8ff2aa92c6a9a8f96.jpg

Edited by 28 Chrysler
photo added (see edit history)