what museum is in the old briscoe plant ?

zzzzzzz

If you contact the Historical Society of the city (?) the Briscoe plant is in that may be able to answer that question or also if the city , town, county has a appointed historian ( some do, some don't , depends upon the state law - in NY State if you are an incorporated village by state law you have to have an appointed historian or be in violation of state law) If you have a street address with a number for the plant you can google that as well to see if you can pull up a street view and then read what the sign( ?) on the building may state.

Maybe get out of your zzzzz mode and think a little? 🙃

the michign museum that is in the old briscoe plant 

i did not know briscoe had a plant in france . i did know of the one in canada 

Century-old car factory to be redeveloped into Hackett Auto Museum

and it is going to be JAXON Auto Museum soon 

I believe the Hackett museum is in the Argo (cycle car created by Ben Briscoe) factory. I have no idea if the Briscoe car shared the same address, but the standard catalog has Mr. Briscoe unloading the two car companies about three years apart, making me think they were not run as one company under one roof. 

An interesting note on the factory, taken From Smithsonian Magazine: “The Hackett Auto Museum in Jackson Michigan is the only existing site in the world where all three varieties of historic automobiles: STEAM, ELECTRIC and GAS were made:v1902 Jaxon Car (Steam); 1911 Standard (Electric); 1914 Argo (Gas).”

• Peter Gariepy changed the title to what museum is in the old briscoe plant ?